Nevada 20 Pianist
I'm A Broken Rose

PLAYED BY Silvie

BERRIES 15

POSTS 44

KUROH
25 | RANCH HAND
DIEGO BONETA/OPEN
KUROH is loosely inspired by Kuroh Yatogami of K Project, while Suzume takes after Neko.

KUROH's past is largely up to the player. At some point in the last few years, he has found his way to HONEYCUTT RANCH & SANCTUARY. There's he been working as a ranch hand under the owner, Theodore Honeycutt. He views Theodore as someone who has given him a second chance in life and hasn't been in a rush to leave (personal headcanon: theo = shiro figure).

During the past year, Suzume found their way to the ranch thanks to an advertisement in a hostel in Las Vegas. Naturally this brought them into frequent contact with KUROH. Suzume is a fairly damaged individual at the moment and I can see KUROH not liking their contact with Theodore and his family.

Over time, however, I'd like KUROH to take on a more positive platonic relationship with them. Suzume is slowly healing from their past trauma and I'd like them to have a close friend to lean on and confide in down the line.

In short, I'm looking for a close friend/pseudo-brother figure for Suzume. All details are pretty open and specifics can be talked out via PM. I also have AIM, Skype, and Hangouts (just PM for the address).

NAGARE
20 | OPEN
KENTO YAMAZAKI

TW: Mentions of Alcohol/Drug Abuse, Death, and Miscarriage.

NAGARE is loosely inspired by Nagare Hisui of K Project, while Suzume takes after Neko.

NAGARE's past is largely up to the player. I would like for him to either be Japanese or Japanese American with an understanding of the Japanese language and interest in the culture.

Suzume came to America in an effort to escape the reminders of the trauma they suffered (i.e. loss of their lover in an accident linked to their substance abuse problem and their subsequent miscarriage of the child they weren't even aware they carried). Their lover, Kei, was a member of a new and popular jrock group while they were a member of an underground group soon to debut when the accident happened. The media had already spotlighted their relationship and published several articles when they seemingly disappeared.

NAGARE could have met Suzume in any number of scenarios. Some ideas are him being a guest at the hostel where they worked in Las Vegas previously. Another is he could have been in the audience during one of their performances at a local establishment, which they did previously to generate income for themself. Whatever way they meet, NAGARE recognized Suzume for who they truly are (see the last paragraph).

For a reason up to the player, NAGARE feels they are similar to one another and continues to seek them out. His personality is childlike to a degree, though can be manipulative when he feels the need.

Through a series of encounters I'd like to explore their odd relationship and ideally see it transform into something more.

In short, I'm looking for a friend and future lover and potential final for Suzume. All details are pretty open and specifics can be talked out via PM. I also have AIM, Skype, and Hangouts (just PM for the address).

PM
^
Mathias Nantuckett
 Posted: Jul 24 2016, 01:28 PM
Mathias Nantuckett
Inactive 35 Choreographer/Elementum
this is how, this is how it's gonna end.

PLAYED BY Yume

BERRIES 30

POSTS 25

you know what i'm here for. 8)))) /steals nagare
PM
^
Suzume Nakauchi
 Posted: Jul 24 2016, 09:06 PM
Suzume Nakauchi
Nevada 20 Pianist
I'm A Broken Rose

PLAYED BY Silvie

BERRIES 15

POSTS 44

user posted image
/marks reserve
PM
^
Suzume Nakauchi
 Posted: Dec 17 2016, 04:01 PM
Suzume Nakauchi
Nevada 20 Pianist
I'm A Broken Rose

PLAYED BY Silvie

BERRIES 15

POSTS 44

user posted image
NAGARE is back up for grabs!

PM
^
Eljin Lai
 Posted: Jan 23 2017, 09:45 PM
Eljin Lai
Inactive Twenty One Hotel Staff
Daydreamer

PLAYED BY Razzry

BERRIES 125

POSTS 45

....tentatively here to reserve the role of Kuroh.
PM
^
Suzume Nakauchi
 Posted: Jan 25 2017, 12:54 PM
Suzume Nakauchi
Nevada 20 Pianist
I'm A Broken Rose

PLAYED BY Silvie

BERRIES 15

POSTS 44

user posted image
KUROH is now reserved! White Rice Party unite!
PM
^
Suzume Nakauchi
 Posted: Mar 5 2017, 03:08 PM
Suzume Nakauchi
Nevada 20 Pianist
I'm A Broken Rose

PLAYED BY Silvie

BERRIES 15

POSTS 44

KUROH is back up for grabs!

PM