Posted: Dec 4 2016, 03:32 PM
Janitor Khy
Admin r-rated bucket cat
Advanced Member

PLAYED BY Khy

BERRIES 960

POSTS 132

(Re: New pokemon slots)

Furthermore, does this payment also extend to any Legendary and/or shiny Pokemon written into the application? I ask knowing full well that these things could be bought back in the day, but were acceptable when written into the application as long as they had enough of a backstory or history or w/e.
    -- You can still apply with legendaries or shinies! We're keeping to this rule: that you can app with one free legendary or one shiny if incorporated well. Megas can't be apped with, though, and we're having it so that legendaries/ shinies that you apply with cannot be traded to other characters (as they're written specific to the character you've applied with).

Finally, If the character we're applying with already has a six Pokemon team and no room for others by default without purchasing more slots OOC, will they not be given a randomized Pokemon by default or?
    -- They will be given a free pokemon still! It just counts as their seventh-slot pokemon, so the next pokemon they want to purchase (the 8th) needs to follow the same cost requirements:

Additional Pokemon Slots: Purchase additional pokemon slots for your character, in groups of 6. This is based off the total number of pokemon your character has (1-6: free, 7-12: 1000, etc) | 1000 Berries (increases by 1000 berries each time)

If you fill up all free slots using the app, you need to pay if you want to buy new pokemon IC, is all!
PMEmail
^
Leo Arsenault
 Posted: Dec 4 2016, 11:46 PM
Leo Arsenault
Inactive Thirty-One Psychiatrist
You were lost in the beating of the storm

PLAYED BY Gal

BERRIES 1245

POSTS 440

I also just wanted to clarify something else I had asked about in the same vein of topic--if this is ok, that is! If not, feel free to delete this post because I'm lame.

I had asked about characters who have more than six Pokemon written into the application, if they would need to buy more slots for the extra Pokemon or whatever. Based on Khy's response:

Character applications will never exceed the initial 6, because there are only 6 slots in the app.

You can only have 6 Pokemon per initial character application, it seems? Correct me if I'm wrong on this, though! But that's what I gleaned from that all and frankly I didn't even know there was a limit to the amount of Pokemon we could apply for, so thank you Khy for all your wonderful help~
PM
^
Casey Macaulay
 Posted: Dec 5 2016, 12:23 AM
Casey Macaulay
Transient 26 Product Tester
Shameless Impropriety

PLAYED BY Puck

BERRIES 675

POSTS 361

I also have related info I asked about so I'll post it here in case anyone needs it.

1. If you get a legendary from the Wonder Trade, will that make your price bracket go up? Would it be okay to have that Cobalion I got be a wild one?

1) Yes! Wonder Trade will count towards the total number of legendaries your character has. With the updated lore, the origins of legendary Pokemon are up to the player!

2. So if we have say 9 Pokemon now, do we pay for a slot upgrade right away or would that kick in at 12?

2) It's every 6 pokemon, so yes! In that case, you'd pay right away, if you want an additional pokemon after your 9th.

Also thanks to Khy for the help!

PM
^

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll