HOME PLOT GUIDE CLAIMS CODES CBOX LOG IN REGISTER



 
Add Reply
New Topic
New Poll

 CHOP SHOP, Where Upgrading Your Pokemon Is A Gamble
Lorekeeper Benny
 Posted: Dec 1 2016, 07:14 AM
Quote
Lorekeeper Benny
Admin Vintage 5ever Derp
Advanced Member

PLAYED BY Benny

BERRIES 850

POSTS 142



MEGA TRADE-UP

THAT VOODOO THAT YOU DO

These shady shops have been popping up in cities all over the Pacific League. They call themselves "Chop Shops"; a quick and dirty way to upgrade your pokemon. They promise protection, improvement, change. The timing is convenient - in a time of turmoil, who doesn't want answers - and strikes you as almost suspicious. Still, their business endures, slipping through the cracks of law enforcement. Eternally on the move, they're difficult to track down - unless one knows where to look.

The card in your hand is matte black, engraved with a single gold address. The person who gave it to you, whose name is probably a pseudonym, found you in a PokeMart. You were shopping for Potions. Now, several meetings later, you're shopping for something else entirely.

You've heard about how this new serum, this magic formula, can change a pokemon for life. Make them into one of the creatures that tore up LVC. And while others might think of it as a bad thing - to you, it's a necessary evil.

As long as you're willing to take the risk.

This thread allows you to PERMANENTLY 'evolve' any pokemon into its mega form. Note that these pokemon are not registered with the CPCC and are considered illegal experiments.

PRICING
Same as berry buy: 1000 Berries+ (Price scales by 1000, according to the number of existing megas a character owns.)

CAUTION!
  • Odds are 70-30. There's a 70% chance the serum work, and a 30% it will fail, with tragic side effects. Results are determined by RNG.
  • In the event of failure, a pokemon may be exposed to the serum multiple times, but the odds of success decreases by 10% every time.
  • This is not a gentle procedure. Your pokemon will be put under huge physical and emotional strain. If it fails, the affected pokemon will be horribly mutated.
  • No mega legendaries.
CODE
[b]Character Name:[/b] [b]Pokemon to Mega Evolve:[/b]
PMEmail
^
Zev Speedman
 Posted: Dec 1 2016, 11:53 PM
Quote
Zev Speedman
Utah 31 Ranger
The Green One

PLAYED BY Puck

BERRIES 140

POSTS 39




Ugh. Fingers crossed. I'm such a bad gambler....

Payment:
    (155 from Zev, 750 from Marco, 95 from Casey)
Character Name: Zev Speedman
Pokemon to Mega Evolve: Pidgeot

Staff Edit: Berries deducted
PM
^
Lorekeeper Benny
 Posted: Dec 3 2016, 07:40 AM
Quote
Lorekeeper Benny
Admin Vintage 5ever Derp
Advanced Member

PLAYED BY Benny

BERRIES 850

POSTS 142



Zev Speedman
The serum has failed! As a result, your pidgeot is significantly disfigured.
PMEmail
^
Zev Speedman
 Posted: Dec 3 2016, 05:27 PM
Quote
Zev Speedman
Utah 31 Ranger
The Green One

PLAYED BY Puck

BERRIES 140

POSTS 39




Still a horrible gambler. -_-

Payment:
    Take it all from Casey.
Character Name: Zev Speedman
Pokemon to Mega Evolve: Pidgeot

Staff Edit: Berries deducted
PM
^
Kravann Temple
 Posted: Dec 3 2016, 07:55 PM
Quote
Kravann Temple
Oregon 29 ELECTRIC GYM LEADER
THERE ARE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE THE DEPTHS OF YOUR INDIFFERENCE

PLAYED BY Sabby

BERRIES 5

POSTS 234



Character Name: Kravann Temple
Pokemon to Mega Evolve: Four, the Manectric
Staff Edit: Berries deducted
PM
^
Janitor Khy
 Posted: Dec 4 2016, 01:11 AM
Quote
Janitor Khy
Admin r-rated bucket cat
Advanced Member

PLAYED BY Khy

BERRIES 960

POSTS 132



Zev Speedman
The serum has suceeded! After painful procedures, your pidgeot has mega evolved.
Kravann Temple
The serum has failed! As a result, your manectric is significantly disfigured.

PMEmail
^
Polina Belikova
 Posted: Jan 8 2017, 12:00 AM
Quote
Polina Belikova
Oregon 39 TR Boss/Philanthropist
All Hail the Queen, Long May She Reign!

PLAYED BY Silvie

BERRIES 20

POSTS 41



Character Name: Polina Belikova
Pokemon to Mega Evolve: Banette
/insert evil cackles
Staff Edit: Berries deducted
PM
^
Janitor Khy
 Posted: Jan 11 2017, 08:16 PM
Quote
Janitor Khy
Admin r-rated bucket cat
Advanced Member

PLAYED BY Khy

BERRIES 960

POSTS 132



Polina Belikova
The serum has suceeded! After painful procedures, your banette has mega evolved.
PMEmail
^

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Topic
New Poll