HOME PLOT GUIDE CLAIMS CODES CBOX LOG IN REGISTER



 
Add Reply
New Topic
New Poll

 Gene Store, Buying Customizations
Lorekeeper Benny
 Posted: Dec 1 2016, 07:16 AM
Quote
Lorekeeper Benny
Admin Vintage 5ever Derp
Advanced Member

PLAYED BY Benny

BERRIES 850

POSTS 142



SHINY TRADE-UP

PRIMPING UP YOUR TEAM

Gene Stores are picking up in popularity all over the Pacific League. Their claim to fame came five years ago, when they developed Shiny Stones that could change pokemon's physical appearances into that of their albinistic forms.

Recently, they've progressed their craft even further. Their 'custom appearances' has widened to include a wide range of colourations, coat types and markings. The procedure itself is fast, with the full effects seen in as little as two weeks. The changes are purely aesthetic - body types and other more intricate details are not covered in their scope of services (though there are talks of them delving into such territory and creating pokemon hybrids).

This thread allows you to PERMANENTLY 'evolve' any pokemon into its shiny form.

PRICING
Same as berry buy: 1000 Berries+ (Price scales by 1000, according to the number of existing shinies a character owns.)

CAUTION!
  • Odds are 90-10. There's a 90% chance the serum work, and a 10% it will fail, with side effects. Results are determined by RNG.
  • In the event of failure, a pokemon may be exposed to the treatment multiple times, but the odds of success decreases by 10% every time.
  • This is a painless procedure. If the procedure fails, it's akin to having a bad hair day - a pokemon's pelt will be ruined, but there is no physiological damage.
  • You may upgrade legendaries and megas into shinies here.
CODE
[b]Character Name:[/b] [b]Pokemon to Customize:[/b]
PMEmail
^

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Topic
New Poll